Go to our Forms Download page and print out an enrollment form or request forms to be emailed or mailed to you below. For subject area indicate if you want Foal Enrollment forms or Stallion Nomination forms or both. In the Message area list your email address or your mailing address. Thank you!!
1. K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC reserves the right to refuse any stallion nomination.
2. K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC is a limited stallion incentive program. If full, stallions will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which they are received.
3. Currently enrolled stallions must be re-nominated annually to remain in the program.
4. Stallion owners agree to nominate their stallion for 3 consecutive years. IF stallion owner does not re-nominate their stallion for 3 consecutive years, only the foals born and/or conceived during the stallion enrollment period are eligible to stay in the K.I.S.S. Stallions incentive program.
5. Stallions or their owners must reside in the states of Indiana, Kentucky or a Surrounding State
6. Nominated performing stallions can be enrolled in the incentive program for the enrollment fee of $150 to be eligible to run for incentive fund money.
7. Stallion nominator must be the registered owner of the stallion at the time of the nomination. All stallion prize money will be mailed to the last recorded stallion nominator.
8. At the time of re-nomination, a stallion owner who has an enrolled stallion may choose to enroll a different stallion also owned by the same owner in place of existing stallion.
9. Either the stallion owner or the stallion must reside in Kentucky, Indiana or surrounding states (IN, KY, OH, TN, WV…..)
Any disputes arising out of the application of interpretation of any rules or conditions of the K.I.S.S. Stallion incentive program shall be decided by K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC.
K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC reserves the right to alter the conditions of all or part of the Incentive fund program as it, in its sole discretion, may dissolve if sustainable future does not exist.