1. K.I.S.S. reserves the right to refuse any stallion nomination.
2. K.I.S.S. is a limited stallion incentive program. Stallions will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which they are received. To be placed on the waiting list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The waiting list is open to public at the request of any individual.
3. Current enrolled stallions must be re-nominated annually to remain in the program. Deadline for stallion nomination is December 1st for enrollment the following year to allow us time to prepare the ads for winter months. Nomination must include payment. (3 payments of $500 each on Oct 1st, Nov 1st and Dec 1st can be made also)
4. Stallion nominator must be the registered owner of the stallion at the time of the nomination. All stallion prize money will be paid to the last recorded stallion nominator.
5. At the time of re-nomination a stallion owner who has existing nominated stallion may choose to nominate a different stallion also owned by the same owner in place of existing stallion. The previously enrolled stallion will drop from the program.
6. Any disputes arising out of the application of interpretation of any rules or conditions of the K.I.S.S. Stallion Incentive Program shall be decided by K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC.
7. K.I.S.S. Stallions, LLC reserves the right to alter the conditions of all or part of the incentive fund program as it, in its sole discretion, may cancel the program at any time.
8. A stallion must be nominated for 3 consecutive years before any offspring that has been enrolled has lifetime enrollment status.
9. K.I.S.S. Stallions requests that each stallion owner donate one breeding service toward the K.I.S.S. Stallion Service Auction each year. Proceeds are used for bonus and larger payouts for selected show(s).
10. Offspring of stallions may only be enrolled while the stallion is nominated in the K.I.S.S. program and the year following an enrollment year due to breeding incentives for given years. ex: If a stallion is enrolled in 2017 and you breed a mare to that stallion, then the stallion drops in 2018, you will still be able to enroll that foal in 2018 as a weanling. This is due to the incentives we give for certain breeding years. This is also ONLY if the stallion stayed nominated in the program for 3 consecutive years.