1. Each stallion participating in the program will pay the yearly nomination fee of $1,500.
2. Yearly enrollment will be used as follows: 55% for show payouts, 25% for advertising, 15% for administration of the program and 5% for office expenses (postage, envelopes, paper, printer ink/toner, stickers, supplies, etc.)
4. Projected shows that we will be participating in are listed on our Projected Plans and Shows page.
Advertising plans are as follows:
1. Full color ad banners with Stallions list and K.I.S.S. logo to hang at every show.
2.Facebook and Website internet advertising with information and pictures provided by you, our stallion owners. Adds will also be on the www.kissstallion.com web page. We need stallion owners to provide us with quality pictures and ad information via email at: email@example.com
4. Laminated signs at the horse shows to catch peoples attention about the program. One poster board size with stallions listed on it and smaller ones at entry booths to remind people to show their papers/have a copy with the K.I.S.S. enrollment sticker.
5. Piggyback advertising with IBRA, NBHA and participating shows.
6. Advertising in magazines.
1. Each owner of stallion nominated gets 2 complimentary K.I.S.S. hats or t-shirts to wear for advertisement
2. Information booths at participating shows when available
3. T-shirts and hats sold at Incentive shows when available
4. Representation by Administration at shows and related association meetings, sales, etc.